How to get rid of pimples!
Pimples or pimple marks, whatever the problem is, you must remember that most of us at least once had to deal with pimple outbreaks in our lives.
When the outbreak starts, it does not spare any gender, race or age. It just happens, usually when you are leaving your teens and entering adulthood. The outbreak starts because of the hormonal changes in the body. The other reason is clogged pores. Yes, whenever your skin pores get clogged with dirt and sebum, it starts to get infected by certain bacterium, and voila you get a zit!
What is causing us to get pimples?
Have you seen the condition of our cities? Yes, the pollution is pretty bad everywhere and the skies are covered with smog. We can’t really expect to live in this deadly environment and keep everything under control. There is simply no running away from it!
If you haven’t had an outbreak yet, you may get it someday but what you have to know is that a pimple is not a skin disease.
A pimple is a simple inflammation of the skin where the sebaceous gland under the skin gets infected by a bacterium. This leads to inflammation, redness and eventually outbreak of pus and blood.
Often pimples occur on the face but they can also be found on the neck, back and shoulder area of the body.
The first thing you have to know that, no matter where and what kind of a pimple that may have appeared on your body, the reason is the same. But there are some special cases like hormonal changes in the body, infections, and stress.
Well, who does not get a little stressed because of their job-life? But if you do not act on it, sometimes stress finds a physical outlet and most of the times it is a pimple. Some people also get affected by pimples if they are consuming a special or very powerful medicine, or sometimes if the medicine they are taking does not suit their body, pimples start to show up everywhere.
How to get rid of them?
Well, dealing with pimples is not easy. Pimples present themselves differently for different people and one solution is not applicable to everybody.
Either it will go away on its own or you may have to use the product you have been using continuously. There are several medicines and lotions available in drug stores which will help you to treat the pimples but they certainly take their time.
There are a few home remedies, which should be your first option, and among these, you should choose the one which suits you perfectly. But keep in mind, if it is a severe outbreak or if you are not confident, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist right away.
For ages, turmeric is known for its medicinal properties. It is also very favorable in treating acne scars. The medicinal properties of turmeric will help you lighten the dark spots left by the pimples. To get rid of acne marks or scars or simply pimple marks, specifically, use the aloe turmeric recipe for best results.
How to use it
- At first whip up a blend of milk, some turmeric powder and a bit of lemon juice in a bowl.
- The paste will be very thick. Apply it on the dark spots left by the pimples.
- Let it stay there until it is completely dry.
- After that wash it off with slightly warm water.
- You can repeat the process if you think necessary.
- You can also make a paste with olive oil and turmeric powder.
- This remedy will also help to get rid of acne marks.
- Bombing them with Baking Soda
The exfoliating properties of baking soda can be used to eliminate scars and dark spots on your face. If you use this remedy regularly then the pimple marks and the spots will vanish completely and you will gain a clean look.
How to use it
- First, you need to take a bowl, mix sodium bicarbonate and water in it and stir it continuously.
- You will get a paste out of it. Apply the paste directly on the scars.
- Leave the paste overnight.
- Wash it with water in the next morning.
- You can also use rose water instead of regular water. This will get you softer and glowing skin.
- Defeating them with Lemon
The alpha hydroxyl acid in lemon juice is known to have skin lightening properties. The alpha hydroxyl acid is the most common ingredient used for removing dark spots and scars. It also makes your skin clean and pure. Lemon juice eliminates pimple marks really fast.
How to use it
- Squeeze the juice from a fresh lemon and pour it into a bowl.
- The raw lemon juice is too powerful and can be damaging to your skin, so dilute it with a little bit of water.
- Now apply the juice all over your scars and use a cotton ball.
- After that wash it with cold water.
- Repeat this process at least two times a day.
- And do not forget to moisturize your face with a suitable moisturizer.
The lemon juice is really good for eliminating dark spots but it also takes away the moisture from your skin. So keep in mind to moisturize your face after every application.
- Just plain drinking water will do it
Water is a natural cleansing agent. It helps to clear your dirt, oil and various infections from the skin. If you start to drink the right amount of water every single day, it will definitely remove the impurities from your skin. At least 3 to 4 liters a day is good enough!
- Treating the acne scars with Sandalwood
Another very effective skin treating element is Sandalwood. It keeps your skin cool and nurtures it. The dark spots and the scars are naturally eliminated.
- Eliminating them with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is praised for its medicinal values for ages. It contains many enzymes and nutrients. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties are able to treat pimple marks and eliminate them at a very early stage. Aloe Vera can be described as a natural dark spot healer and it removes scars very easily.
How to use it
- At first, you need to cut a fresh Aloe Vera leaf from the plant.
- Now extract the gel from the leaf.
- Take the gel into a bowl and gently massage it on the pimples and the marks, you can just use your fingertips.
- Repeat this process twice a day to get the most efficient results.
- The alternative way to use Aloe Vera is to make a face mask from it. The process is very easy, effective and fast too.
How to get rid of pimples on the forehead?
Well, a pimple covered face is not really good look to look at, and most of us want to get rid of them very quickly and it is not easy.
Many times they disappear as fast as they appeared, but often it takes time and patience to gracefully bid them farewell.
In the process of getting rid of them, your first stop should be home remedies These are very natural products and you have to use them regularly, but the best part is if they do not work these ingredients at least won’t damage your skin any further. You can use Aloe Vera, Green tea extract, Tea Tree Oil etc.
Unfortunately, if home remedies do not work for you, getting medicine is your best bet. You can easily use antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, retinoids etc. But be very careful using it, if you have very sensitive skin.
Many of you might have tiny bumps on your forehead which seems more like a bump and not like a pimple at all. But unfortunately, those might be pimples too! These small little bumps are known as blind pimples.
This is a type of pimple that will cause you pain, as it doesn’t have an outlet or a proper head. It is just a bump which is not visible from too far away but the reason behind its origin is the same. There are a few specific ways to treat them.
You can treat them with proper care. You can use a warm towel and put it on the affected area of your face for a few minutes.
That will lessen the bump. You can do this 2 or 3 times a day!
You can also use acne stickers. It usually comes with anti-acne lotion which reduces the problem. There are also many other effective methods like the use of Tea tree oil, raw honey, Aloe Vera therapy etc.
Can you get rid of pimple redness in 5 minutes?
Well, the origin of pimples is a fairly known subject. Almost everybody knows that it is caused by blocked pores which are jammed with dirt, special oil called sebum and bacterium. But sometimes some of those pimples present themselves with a little redness and a bit of pain. These are obviously pimples but a different variation, known as cystic acne.
If you are unfortunate enough to get such a pimple on your face or anywhere on your body, you should get ready for a bumpy ride. The redness and the pain develop because the infection goes very deep inside the skin.
You must keep in mind that most of the regular pimples are accompanied by redness and swelling. So before you come to a conclusion on what type of a pimple you might have, you better consult a doctor.
Coming to home remedies, getting rid of it fast is not easy, but you can try one or two options to see how it turns out…
- Ice therapy: If you use ice on the pimple the redness and the inflammation will likely to disappear.
- The other remedies: You can also use eye drops, aspirin mask, lemon juice and even a warm cloth for 10 to 15 minutes to treat the problem.
How to get rid of pimples in 5 minutes?
Getting rid of pimples is not easy. You need to have patience and use natural home remedies or medicinal treatments whichever you want to so as to get rid of them.
Having a pimple on the face can really ruin your image and if you have to go to a party or a function it will just ruin the mood.
There are a few simple methods you can use if you are in a hurry to get rid of them. If you have a mild acne problem you can just use ice on them for a few minutes or apply a hot cloth on it for at least 10 minutes.
You can also go for lemon juice or warm tea bag treatment (black) for fast results. Though these are not guaranteed treatments, it surely helps a bit!